Re: [Xen-users] Any tip on making guest OS to have WiFi interface?

Thanks for tip John.

Then I've got one more question. As far as I know, passthrough device can be assigned to only one single guest. right?

But what if multiple guest OS's need that passthrough device? Can we make it happen to passthrough a single device to multiple guest OS's?