[Xen-users] Nic Bonding xen 4-0 squeeze

hi list,

I got a problem with this stuff for a long time, and the problema come when we update our servers to the version Squeeze, on Lenny it works perfectly. On squeeze machines the bonding works ok until i install the xen system. I saw many tutorials on internet and i dont know what to do more. Anyone could explain what its the normal process to get work this feature? or tell me where i can read something ? i am very frustrated.

Thanks
--
Fran Rodríguez
escala NetLabel