Re: [Xen-users] GET IP ADDRESS VM

to get the IP, use the console or VNC, log in, and get the IP.

to set the IP, there's no way (that I'm aware of) to just the IP via config or whatever, but you can mount the disk image and edit its config that way.  You can also set the MAC address for the vif in config, and then add a DHCP reservation for the MAC.