[Xen-users] DomU pygrub issue - OSS Xen to XCP

Hi, All

I'm just new to this list, I'm started to dealing with OSS Xen to XCP migration earlier this week, seem the domUs installed via virt-install are function well,
but domUs copied via dom0 are failed during bootup process, finally I realize if I could fix this on my OSS Xen will resolve all.
Can I have any suggestion from you please ?

Details

Source XenHost
OS: CentOS 5.7 64Bit
XEN: xen-3.0.3-132.el5

Target XenHost
OS: XCP 1.1
XEN: xen-hypervisor-3.4.2-1.1.0.704.20055

Error Msg

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/pygrub", line 693, in ?
    data = "">
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Thanks

-Johnny