[Xen-users] VT-d issues (network & kernel panic)

Hi,

I made a xen machine with 2 desktops in passthrough mode
both DomU machines are windows 7 (got more DomU hosted with no Vt-D devices attached)

Mind you I am very happy with how the stuff works it was a Proof Of Concept for me and with minor exceptions it works very well.
I am field testing the stuff
- Debian Wheezy/sid (testing) 3.1 kernel
- xen 4.1.1
ps all windows machines have signed GPLPV drivers installed.

1) Here is 1 problem (network)

using a normal xen nic in bridge mode
When ever I start a webgame (MMORPG) with connection drops every 30 sec and Teamspeak causes the network to die .. I really need to restart the Xen hypervisor machine
restarting network inside Domain-0 does not solve the problem (/etc/init.d/networking or /etc/init.d/network-manager) on the DomU the network card disable/enable does not solve it either.
tried different routines of starting/stopping etc.

What does work oddly enough is browsing the web, instant messenger, even transfering 8gb of data (large and small files) from VT-d USB ---> desktop --> internal nic ---> DomU fileserver.

Not really nice but work-around that solved it was:
passing through the internal 2nd network card on the motherboard to the desktop.

2) Time
My time on the Windows DomU machines seems to be "broken" any fixes ? to make sure time stays current ?

3) Xen kernel panic (my 1st)

The other one that causes the Xen hypervisor kernel panic was a windows update (didnot find out which one)
broke the SMB file sharing and caused the panic ..

It happend when I rebooted the machine for update it caused a 800B0100 error
windows has a fix (that doesnot work for me)
download a "validation for windows 7 tool" some CBS fix
there is a dos  windows 7 fix (also) on the commandline use "SFC /scannnow"  what fixes it. however upon reboot --> crash ..

Removing the VT-d stuff and restarting in "console" mode try-ing to fix did not work either.

In conclusion
I think the VT-d Passthrough + windows update(s) do not like each other.
The desktop DomU is working without SMB filesharing what is not acceptable. However it does work with all other `network-internet releated stuff`

Somebody got some thoughts or Idea's ? I have no clue where to search/find the issue