Re: [Xen-users] Ubuntu 11.04 shutdown Problem

Ok . Thanks for the Update...
Can i try 5.7 Xen RPMS on 5.5 OS.. cause it will be tough for me to upgrade the OS 5.5 to 5.7.

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 12:08 AM, Florian Heigl <florian.heigl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2011/12/5 vipul borikar <vipulcell@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I am using old Xen Rpms which comes with RHEL 5.5 .
> xen-3.0.3-105.el5.
>
> I am running Ubuntu 11.04 Full Virt on this. But after a gap of 2 or 3 days
> this VM gets shutdown automatically.
> I have checked the logs there is nothing suspicious.. What can be reason for
> it..??

There have been many Xen bugfixes in RHEL5.7. If you don't have strong
reason against it, you should update.
Is anything in xm dmesg?

--
Thanks

Vipul Borikar
"Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."