[Xen-users] Is this possible? Multi user Xen system with VGA output?

I was thinking of building a new system for my small apartment.  I'd
like to setup something so 2 people could use the same hardware at
once. What I would like to do is setup a computer with 2 video cards,
2 audio cards and with enough memory to make the OS's happy.  Could
Xen be setup with 2 virtualized windows OS's and could I use the VGA
Pass through feature to direct the output of each Windows OS to it's
own card?

Mike