Re: [Xen-users] Disk IO tuning

Use "reply all" to make sure you hit the mailing list.

The main penalty you'd hit is that if you're sharing that RAID device with any other guests (including the dom0), that can demolish your I/O speeds as it can terribly screw up what would be sequential reads.  What are your benchmarks currently showing for native vs VM performance?