[Xen-users] Problem booting xen 4.1.2 on Athlon 64 X2

Adding apic_verbosity=debug gives me that (hope nothing miss-typed as I have no serial console on this box). I found a lot of suggested workarounds:
- noapic as suggested in output gives an noapic isn't support
- acpi_skip_timer_override has no effect at all

Thx,
Florian

(XEN) Initing memory sharing.
(XEN) AMD-Vi: IOMMU not found!
(XEN) I/O virtualisation disabled
(XEN) Getting VERSION: 8005010
(XEN) Getting VERSION: 8005010
(XEN) Getting ID: 0
(XEN) Getting LVT0: 700
(XEN) Getting LVT1: 400
(XEN) enabled ExtINT on CPU#0
(XEN) ESR value before enabling vector: 0x00000004 after: 0x0000000
(XEN) ENABLING IO-APIC IRQs
(XEN)  -> Using new ACK method
(XEN) ..MP-BIOS bug: 8254 timer not connected to IO-APIC
(XEN)
(XEN) Panic on CPU 0:
(XEN) IO-APIC + timer doesn't work! Boot with apic_verbosity=debug and send a report. Then try booting with hte 'noapic' option****************************