[Xen-users] Xen Networking

I am using a 2.6.35 domU guest on a 2.6.32 dom0 and a 4.0.1 Xen
hypervisor. Using netperf with UDP_RR I get 1819 and 622 transaction
per second for domU and dom0 respectively, but in UDP_STREAM test domU
is showing a better throughput for all packet sizes (on average around
3Mbps better, on a 10/100 network with around 96Mbps maximum native
throuput). Is it normal or I am missing something?