Re: [Xen-users] why errors happen when two vms start concurrently ?

hello, Grant ,
other vms can also be started after these two errors occurred in
my server , even the vm just error happened can also be started
if you reexecute " xm start *** ".
I have printed many logs in xend source code , but find no implies.
I've no idea what the next direction I should go to solve the problem.
I don't want to change my system .

Bryant