Re: [Xen-users] XCP, about Graphic Display

On 22.12.2011 02:17, Brett Westover wrote:
Thanks that's good to know. I wasn't mixing up HVM and PV though. The OP
wanted to know how to connect to his HVM Windows XP console. The
instructions you linked didn't return the needed VNC port on XCP 1.1 for
a HVM.

Is "xenstore-ls /local/domain/DOM-ID/console" the wrong way to get the
VNC
port?

Oops, sorry, forgot about this. Well... I'm actually not really on HVM domains (we running only PV in our cloud). You can see vncterm in 'netstat -lnp' output (in dom0). Which one can be guessed by probing or try to dig to xenstore to find correct one. I think it must be somewhere there.
All I know is that it worked for me. If it's not right, please let me
know
what is the correct way, as I already updated that WIKI based on my test

results.

I have no 'clean' copy of XCP to check (only stuff with our tuning), so someone must check if pv domains do have that data inside.