Re: [Xen-users] upagrde to 4.1.2

Oops I missed to paste the end of the error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/pygrub", line 25, in <module>
    import fsimage
ImportError: No module named fsimage

regards

P.S: maybe is it more related to the xen-devel list?

Le 06/01/2012 08:57, Alexandre Chapellon a écrit :
Hello,

I had a debian squeeze install with 2.6.32 debain kernel and Xen 4.0.1 Debian package.
I wwanted to test 4.1.2 Xen installation.
I choose to install a linux 3.2.0 kernel to do so along with Xen 4.1.2 compiled from source. Install seems OK and Xen dom0 boots as expected.
However I can't start my PV domains. HVM domains starts OK either xm or xl toolstack (xl needs some config files tweaks)
My PV guests are using pygrub and get stuck when starting.If I manually test pyrgub, I get the following errors:
/usr/bin/pygrub /var/cache/convirt/vm_disks/palantir
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/pygrub", line 25, in <module>
    import fsimage

Does anybody alrealdy ahd this problem?

--

Alexandre Chapellon

Ingénierie des systèmes open sources et réseaux.
Follow me on twitter: @alxgomz