Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.4.3 don't work with HP DL360 G7

Hello,

I've the same problem here. In my dell servers kernel-xen on rhel 5 works fine. I'm trying to homologate in some HP servers, but no luck. I'm getting the same kernel panic.

I think that the problem is something related to initrd.

Anyone had the same problem or something similar? What the way to fix that?

Tks,

Guilherme