[Xen-users] Dom0 networking bridge setup DomU not accesible from Dom0 network

Hi,

I have a CentOS 5.7 setup with virtualization activated during
install. The NAT default network seems to work but i wanted another
network setup since im trying to setup a paravirtualized router/gateway
Distribution.

I followed the directions from this link:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/HostConfiguration/Networking

And also looked at Libvirt pages for more information but my current
problem is this:

I have three network cards in the server, on is setup with a static ip
adress and no bridge. and the other two network cards is setup
according to example 4 on the wiki. (Example 4: A single bridged
network with no local IP address: /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-
xenbr0 )

Both bridges have been added to the DomU and they are visible in the
install, interface eth0 in the domU is configured as a DHCP and gets
the IP adress from my ISP service, Interface eth1 is setup with a
static ip-adress,  (192.168.80.11 and my clients are configured with
adresses from 192.168.80.100-192.168.80.200)

The problem i have is that i cant get a connection to the DomU if i
ping 192.168.80.11 i get no answer.

since i have read the wiki, and the libvirt page and haven´t found a
solution to the problem i was hoping that the Xen community could help
me.

Anyone got any ideas?

Best regards

Mikael