From: ditwal001@xxxxxxxxx
To: dftonywhite@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Remus crashes only with Windows Server 2003
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:18:04 +0100

hi tony,

thanks for replying J, well:

- the file "/boot/.config-3.1.5"

- a domU config file with the disk remus section (don't know where you put them, maybe in "/etc/xen/.cfg")

- do you use drbd?

- the file "/etc/xen/xend-config.sxp"

- what version do you use? squeeze? xen? xentools?, drbd?

a lot of things, I know J, I got the xen 4.2 beta running on a squeeze box and use at the moment drbd for disk replication. in case you don't have drbd we could exchange knowledge.

thanks walter