Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] VGA passthough still not working

I also have problems using passthrough. I have two graphics cards in my machine and I want to pass one (the secondary) of them to the Windows 7 VM. My system has VT-d, which is enabled, and Windows sees the device and nVidia driver installer works, but that's about it. In the device manager I see two devices with errors. One 'other device' named 'Xen pci device #0' (hardware ID: 'xen\pci') with the message 'The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)' and a 'display adapter' named 'NVIDIA NVS 4200M' (that is correct) with the message 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)'. Does anyone have any idea what causes these problems and whether this is supposed to work?

Jethro