Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] VGA passthough still not working

Likarpenkov Alexander,

It is great to hear that you have a variety of configurations working.

Would you please describe your hardware and what graphic cards you have been able to successfully pass through?
I like emulating success.

BTW, your attachment that was scrubbed - the list's pointer to it could not be found for me.

Thanks,
ray