Re: [Xen-users] Restrict disk I/O per domain

Hi,

2012/1/21 Nathan Goulding <ngoulding@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Is there any way to restrict disk use per domain with XEN PV?
>

> Using OSS Xen with a kernel > 2.6.37 you can use cgroups to rate limit I/O
> on an iops or bandwidth (or both) basis.

And for Xen 3.4 there was a Xen patch on this list here a few months ago.
It was a little better than what cgroups can do right now, but won't
be added to avoid having two tools for the same task, one of which
would only be used in Xen (as far as I understood).

Greetings,
Florian