Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] VGA passthough still not working

Chris,

Yeah, I guess xen has generally been focused on the server end.

But I see some good uses for desktop virtualization too. I personally want this so that I can have a file server (zfs based) and a Windows desktop (as all the tools I use in my job are mostly only supported in MS OS) in one machine. Saves me money and space.

Regards

Sandi