Re: [Xen-users] RFH: Xen crash behaviour Reboot â?' Stop?

  • To: "Philipp Hahn" <hahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Likarpenkov Alexander" <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:17:16 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:18:31 +0000
  • Fl-build: Fidolook 2002 (SL) 6.0.2800.94 - 5/4/2005 11:39:16

I also got into sitatsiyu when dom0 is half dead condition. And besides reset button - nothing could help me. What to do when dom0 freezes? How to override it with the commands if there is still an open server console but xend does not work anymore?

--
I try to select the top of the correspondence
and collected  in one location.