[Xen-users] Give us feedback for the new Xen.org site

>*Where I need your input*
>
>Lars
>**

Lars,
I like the idea.  It would be great to be able to know what is the
latest information and what is outdated.
I like graphics/images of relationships.  Trees are a trade off of text
and graphics.  Structure helps when looking for info.  But the structure
needs to be well exposed.

You have made a great point of setting some goals - high level intents.
This should be worked to assure the direction.  I am sure you are
already experienced but it is good to say out load, if several people
are going to be working on this, then requirements management might be
appropriate along with issue tracking.

ray