[Xen-users] XEN 4.1.2+Centos 6.2+Kernel 3.X

Hey hope this opne is a "make senser".

Has anyone tried the "Subject line" combo?, I've compiled a dozen src.rpm kernel 3.0 and 3.1 packages with no luck to try native upstream Dom0 kernel support with no success, just a kernel oops and constant reboots.

I followed Fedora's wiki on building a custom kernel, even used F16's .config which also was a no-no. I'd like to try F16 which comes with 3.0 out-of-the-box, but I've already set up my CentOS 6.2 pretty nicely to just "mkfs.ext3" on it, so if anyone has some _updated_ info (3rd quarter 2011 or 2012) that I can refer to, please advise.

Thanks and good night to all.

--
David Gonzalez H.
Bogota: +(57-1)289-1168