[Xen-users] Do I have GPL-PV Installed right?

Hey Guys,

I was looking at a windows 32 bit VM I have running.  I noticed the drivers for the "IDE ATA/AAPI controllers" are Microsoft drivers.  I do have a "Storage Controllers" -> "Xen Block Device Driver" which has "Xen GPL PV Driver Developers" for the provider and "GPLPV" in my loadoptions.  Is there anything else I should have/check to ensure this is working?

builder='hvm'
memory = 2048
vcpus=2
maxvcpus=2
shadow_memory = 8
vif = [ 'type=vif,bridge=xenbr0,ip=XXX,mac=XXX' ]
acpi = 1
apic = 1
disk = ['phy:/dev/sdc1,hda,w']
xen_platform_pci=1
device_model_version="qemu-xen"
boot="dc"
sdl=1
opengl=1
stdvga=0
vnc=0
nomigrate=1
serial='pty'
usbdevice='tablet'

I'm running linux 3.1.6 with xen 4.1.2.  Let me know if there's any other details I should include.  I just noticed the hard disk speed seemed a bit slow for some tests I ran.  I did flip my BIOS from IDE->AHCI last week which is why I was looking at this.

Any standard benchmarks I can run in the Windows VM and a bare metal install to compare?  Anything I should check?

Thanks for the help.