Re: [Xen-users] Remus crashes only with Windows Server 2003

Hello Shriram,

Just comming back to Remus HA, three weeks ago I sent this thread and the situation hasn't changed. You are right,
remus works properly with --no-net option.

There is actually this tapdisk related error in the syslog file in the primary host:
Jan 17 17:28:58 xen-backup tapdisk2[5795]: remus: could not bind server socket 11 to 192.168.2.4:9000: 98 Address already in use
Also when I boot up the VM (Windows Server 2003) from NFS and without remus or disk replication, in both the primary and the backup
there is in fact a vif attached to it which is bind to the bridge in the two cases.
I have the sch_plug module installed correctly in both hosts and everything works perfect for Linux systems. But it just cannot come true
for Windows.

I attach xend.log and syslog from primary and backup if you'd like to see further information in order to help me.

Thank you a lot!!

Tony.