Re: [Xen-users] Auto revertable disk

I'd rather not use an LVM master but use vhd COW disks.

However, you've said "destroy it when done work". how do I detect the shutdown?
Or better still, is there a way to run a script before a domain is created?

It looks a bit hacky but I may be able to add something into one of the scripts in /etc/xen.
Are those scripts related to the deprecated xm?  I'd prefer to use what will be current, so that would not suit.

Matt