[Xen-users] Resource Usage

Hi all,
  I am new to Xen. Currently I am working on VM migration project. For my
project, I need to calculate VM Resource Usage without ssh'ing into the VMs.
How can I fetch the resource usage (i.e. CPU, Memory, Disk, & Network) of
Dom-Us from Dom-0?
  I know that the "Xentop" tool help for the same, but I found that the
memory usage, network usage, disk usage information provided by "Xentop" is
not fully correct. Is there any correct method to do the same.
  Also, I need to calculate "Residual Capacity" for all the resources. How
can I calculate that (residual capacity of the physical machine) from Dom-0?
NOTE: Residual Capacity is the == ( total resource - resource usage ). That
is, how can I compute the total memory, disk, network resource of the system
& the usage for the same.

Ram Pangeni