Re: [Xen-users] entry-level XCP server using Intel desktop components

xen-users:

Thank you everyone for the replies and discussion.  :-)

On 02/10/2012 05:36 AM, John McDermott CIV wrote:
> I would recommend you use as many VT features as you can.

As I understanding it, VT-d is Intel's current top-shelf virtualization technology. All three of the Intel DQ67* motherboards have it.

> ... get a board that has a serial port (or a serial header on the board), for both debugging and to learn how to administer XCP via a serial port.

All three DQ67*'s have 1 serial header.

David