Re: [Xen-users] Graphics Pass-Through and domU Memory

Hi Nick,

Is your Dom0 64bit? Is your Windows7-DomU 64bit?
Do you create your DomU via xm or (better!) with xl?

How many CPUs do you give this DomU?

Does your DomU work ok with <=3266, including GPU support? Or are there
problems even with fewer than 3266MB Ram?

Sorry, i have no definite answer to your problem, but i recall similar Problems
with xm-created HVM guests and 64/32bit mixes , especially with older Xen
Versions.

Greetings
Tobias