[Xen-users] how to use multi-layer image files to create VMs

Hi,

As we know, qcow/qcow2 format image files could be used to create VMs and a qcow/qcow2 format image file could be based on some image file, which compose a two-layer-image-file structure.Thus I would like to create a multi-layer-image-file structure.In this multi-layer-image-file structure one image file is based on another  and the image files are like a stack.However after I try a lot of times,I could not create VMs successfully.Who can tell me which format I should choose and how to configure the disk in the XXX.hvm configure file?
Thanks.

hxk