Re: [Xen-users] trouble assigning scsi device

i see that windows drivers have pvscsi pvusb drivers now server 2008 lists pvscsi device but states that device cant start

On Feb 15, 2012 2:28 PM, "Florian Heigl" <florian.heigl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2012/2/15 jacek burghardt <jaceksburghardt@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Does xen 4.1.2 amd kernel 3.3-rc1 supports assigment of scsi devices
> When I list my scsi devices lsscsi I seemy blurey drive listed as 0:0:1:0
> so i type xm scsi-attach domu1 0:0:1:0  0:0:2:0  and xm scsi-list
> lists device as being assigned to domu but no new drive shows. I also
> tried this on server 2008 and did not get drive listed. I hope somone
> can point me in right direction

I remember a recent mail here that said pvscsi on pv domUs is gone. :(
I, uh, never tried it so I'm not sure this is what you're trying to use.
There is a wiki page about missing/removed features, you might wanna
have a look at that.

Florian