[Xen-users] Charging for intergrating Xen-3.2.0 source code in commercial product?

Hi Everyone,

I compiled Xen-3.2.0 source code and setup it on CentOS in an appliance box. My application sofware is running on three DomU. As far as I know, Xen follows GPL. If I sell my software together with the whole appliance box as a server, need I pay money for using Xen source code? I haven't change any Xen source code, just built it and using it.
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Kevin H.