[Xen-users] Are stubdoms still useful for HVM guests that have PV drivers installed?

I've been reading this link:

http://www.xen.org/files/xensummitboston08/SamThibault_XenSummit.pdf

And from what I understand is it offloads I/O to a mini domain which
may have more resources assigned to it so
it should improve performance.  Comments suggest that it is designed
for HVM guests not PV guests.

So if you have a Windows HVM guest running that is using the GPLPV
drivers, does this make stubdom unnecessary?