[Xen-users] How to Install XCP 1.5 beta

I would like to install XCP.  So I started at
http://www.xen.org/products/index.html
  and found the section labeled
    'Xen Cloud Platform Project'
    This section was a nice overview but no
    links to docs or downloads.
  The next section was labeled 'USERS'
  which had a download link to
    'Xen Cloud Platform 1.5 Beta Download'
    This has an 'Installable Image'
    and 'source files'.
    Neither referenced any documentation.
  **  I would really like to find documentation.
  Next, a section labeled 'DEVELOPER '
    All the Xen versions were 3.4.
    The lead page to this said it would use 4.1.
  **  So, what am I missing here?

In another search for documentation, I found:
  Xen Cloud Platform Installation Guide
  Release 0.1
  Published October 2009
  0.1  Edition
  This was on http://xen.org/files/XenCloud/installation.pdf

**   This documentation is three years old.
     Is this still valid?
     Valid mostly?
     Is there a newer version?

I jump in deep water often.   But I like to plan.
Here, accurate documentation would be great for a plan.
I will appreciate all help and suggestions.

ray

ray