Re: [Xen-users] kernel is not a bzImage

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Mark van Dijk <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Since a few months I get the following error after I have recompiled Xen
> from hg, xen-4.1-stable or xen-unstable:
>
> ERROR Invalid kernel: xc_dom_probe_bzimage_kernel: kernel is not a bzImage
>
> This comes from domU's that are configured to use pv-grub. As a workaround I
> do have a working pvgrub-x86_64.gz from an earlier compile so I'm using that
> without problems. But new compiles always fail for me. How come?

Maybe this is related:

http://xen.markmail.org/search/?q=xc_dom_probe_bzimage_kernel%3A+kernel+is+not+a+bzImage#query:xc_dom_probe_bzimage_kernel%3A%20kernel%20is%20not%20a%20bzImage+page:1+mid:snhktsgb4mk3lcwj+state:results

No answer there, but maybe you can try to follow up with the xen-devel thread.

HTH.

Cheers,
Todd

--