[Xen-users] Xen 3 to 4 upgrade network problem

Hi List ;
I have a server running xen 3.4.2 on Centos 5.7 64 bit , today I tried to
upgrade my xen to 4.1.2 using yum and gitco repository :
http://www.gitco.de/repo/
yum completed the upgrade successfully , but after I restarted the server I
noticed dom0 has no network connectivity. it could ping its own ip address ,
but could not ping the gateway.
there was 3 interfaces up , eth0 , peth0 and lo. peth0 and eth0 had same mac
address , eth0 had the ip address and peth0 had no IP address.
I guess there was something wrong with the bridge , but I couldnt find the
problem as my access was remote by KVM and you know how much kvm is
horrible.
hopefully I could reboot into normal kernel and downgrade the xen to version
3 again and everything was fixed.
is there anything changed in networking of xen 4 ? is there any additional
steps required for a successful upgrade from xen 3 to 4 ?
Regards