[Xen-users] XCP and IPv6 in a routed environment

Hey all,

it so happens that I need to setup ipv6 on one xcp to be able to work with all domu's and I don't have the slightest idea where to start and have little experience with ipv6.
Can any of you be so kind and point me to the right direction, perhaps a doc or a tutorial somewhere?

I'd like to also be able to have all the domu's completely isolated, one from another, so that when I mistakenly configure an ip address that's already used in another domu to not affect it's network connection.

Any help with links is truly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Ciprian