[Xen-users] grub2 and DomU issues

Hi there.

I've got some issues with xen and grub2 in particular, anything new that I install as a guest with grub2 always ends up with this:

root@netwarrior:/etc/xen# xm create -c storage
Using config file "./storage".
Error: Boot loader didn't return any data!

With grub 0.97 I have no issues, but new releases which have updated to grub2 cannot boot it, I know that someone will say, install grub-legacy instead, but maintaining manually lots of VM is not very funny, I can guess someone had happened this before for sure, and I'd like to know if there is a solution.

Just for the record in case it's usefull

2.6.32.40 from GIT repo on debian squeeze 64 bits.

(XEN) Xen version 4.1.2 (root@) (gcc version 4.4.5 (Debian 4.4.5-8) ) Mon Jan 30 16:42:53 ART 2012
(XEN) Latest ChangeSet: unavailable
(XEN) Bootloader: GRUB 1.98+20100804-14+squeeze1

VM storage config

bootloader = '/usr/bin/pygrub'
changed the default to this, cuz boot/grub/menu.lst does not exist.
extra = "(hd0,0)/boot/grub2/grub.cfg"
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/NETWARRIOR/STORAGE,xvda,w']

Thanks for your time and support
Best Regards