[Xen-users] XCP Instalation Problem

Hi folks,
I'm trying to install the latest beta build of XCP just for testing purposes and I have a problem. My network card is not recognized on XCP installation, so I need to load a device driver. I found the device driver (Atheros atl1e) for XenServer 6, and when i try to load it i had a message "Setup was unable to find any driver compatible with this version of XCP."
Anyone can help me to fix that? Or say to me how I can recompile the driver for XCP 1.4.9 (53341c)?
Thanks

--
Luciano Barreto