[Xen-users] Xen Howtos (was Re: Unable to download XEN)

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Himanshu Sharma
<Himanshu.Sharma@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>    Can you tell me the full procedure to install XEN hypervisor and also over
> which OS we can install Xen hypervisor!

There are several options. You can compile from source on any system
[1] or you can pick from a large number of distributions. [2]

Some popular choices are Debian [3], Centos 5 [4], RHEL 6 [5], Ubuntu
11.10+ [6], Fedora 16+ [7].

I've included the users list and there are sure to be opinions and
recommendations.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Todd