Re: [Xen-users] Virtual Build a Cloud Day Tomorrow

Todd Deshane wrote:
Just a reminder...

On February 28th and 29th CloudStack.org be holding a two day session
focusing on the open source technologies you can use to build, manage
and deploy an open source cloud compute environment as well as DevOps
presentation on operational methodologies for managing "cloudy"
infrastructure.  The program will feature speakers from CloudStack,
Citrix, Xen.org, Red Hat, Gluster, PuppetLabs, Opscode, Zenoss and
enStratus.

Even if you can't attend all the sessions feel free to sign-up and
we'll make our best effort to get you links to recordings and slide
decks after the event.

Making slides available would be VERY helpful. Thank you! (I'm personally quite interested in the GlusterFS slides, re. ability support small clusters - something I understand isn't really there quite yet, but is coming in the 3.3 release).

Miles Fidelman