[Xen-users] how to use tmem function with xl command

Hi,

Where could find some documentation about the following features which xl command has ?I have read some papers about tmem and try to use it,but I don't know how to use the tmem interface that xl command provide.Does anybody can help me?

 tmem-list           List tmem pools
 tmem-freeze         Freeze tmem pools
 tmem-destroy        Destroy tmem pools
 tmem-thaw           Thaw tmem pools
 tmem-set            Change tmem settings
 tmem-shared-auth    De/authenticate shared tmem pool
 tmem-freeable       Get information about how much freeable memory (MB) is in-use by tmem