[Xen-users] [xen-users] Need to migrate a centos image from xen source to xenserver

  • To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: andy <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 07:54:35 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 21:24:56 +0000

Have an Onapp system we are migrating away from to xenserver and it uses Xen source images I believe. I had no problem moving the MS Windows servers using the xenconvert utility, but not being a linux guy the conversion process of moving files from Onapp to xenserver is not clear. I think the files on Onapp are .img files, but they don't use extensions from what I can tell when they are stored on the backup volume..

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to convert these disk images from Xen to Xenserver?

Thanks!!!