[Xen-users] Beginner's question II: How to uninstall XEN?

After installing Ubuntu 11.10, many compilers and finally XEN itself, another question starts to trouble me: how to uninstall?

Here is what I'm trying to do. I installed XEN from its source code, and would like to change the source code a bit to see what part they are responsible for. As a result, I need a completely XEN-free environment for my next setup.

So, is there any command I could use to completely remove XEN?

Thanks for any advice.