[Xen-users] Debian Xen pciback missing?

Hello,

I am trying to test out VT-d functionality in Xen, and failing.  I have encountered two separate obstacles, one I can work around, but the other I would greatly appreciate some assistance with.

Began working on Squeeze, but haven't been able to successfully get Xen 4.1.2 functioning, so I moved to Wheezy (3.2 kernel).

Problem #1:

Xen-Wheezy with an EFI Boot Partition does not recognize the RAM, it sees 511MB per dmesg instead of 12GB.  Booting Wheezy itself sees the full 12GB, and I don't think it is a Dom0 issue since dmesg is where I see the limitation.  The only solution I found involved recompiling from source, which I haven't a clue where to start:
http://serverfault.com/questions/342109/xen-only-sees-512mb-of-system-ram-should-be-8gb-uefi-boot

If anyone knows how to fix this without a recompile, I would appreciate it.  For now my solution is to use MBR instead for now.

Problem #2:

This problem is my priority, as I haven't found a workaround or solution.

Installed Xen from the package manager (aptitude) and it works fine.  Modified grub to set Dom0 memory and vcpus, no problems.  However, it ignores any pciback commands (both pciback.hide and xen-pciback.hide).

When I try running "modprobe pciback" I get:
"FATAL: Module pciback not found."

My assumption is that it didn't installed the pciback module, but I can't find any instructions on how or where to get this.  Any help would be appreciated.

Below is a set of supporting information including the main system hardware, partition scheme & Xen related Kernel Configuration.  Let me know if additional information is needed.

System Hardware:
Core i7 2600
ASRock Extreme7 Gen3
12GB Corsair XMS RAM (2x4G, 2x2G)
240GB OCZ Vertex 3
LG DVDRW

Partitioned scheme:
256M Fat32 (Optional EFI)
15G Ext4 root
2G Swap
220G LVM (for DomU's)

Xen Wheezy 3.2 Kernel Config contains these:
CONFIG_XEN=y
CONFIG_XEN_DOM0=y
CONFIG_XEN_PRIVILEGED_GUEST=y
CONFIG_XEN_PVHVM=y
CONFIG_XEN_MAX_DOMAIN_MEMORY=128
CONFIG_XEN_SAVE_RESTORE=y
# CONFIG_XEN_DEBUG_FS is not set
CONFIG_PCI_XEN=y
CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_FRONTEND=m
CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND=m
CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND=m
CONFIG_NETXEN_NIC=m
CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND=m
CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_BACKEND=m
CONFIG_INPUT_XEN_KBDDEV_FRONTEND=y
CONFIG_HVC_XEN=y
CONFIG_XEN_WDT=m
CONFIG_XEN_FBDEV_FRONTEND=y
CONFIG_XEN_BALLOON=y
# CONFIG_XEN_BALLOON_MEMORY_HOTPLUG is not set
CONFIG_XEN_SCRUB_PAGES=y
CONFIG_XEN_DEV_EVTCHN=m
CONFIG_XEN_BACKEND=y
CONFIG_XENFS=m