Re: [Xen-users] Maximum number of VMs per xen server

The server restarted by itself as I have expected.

currently I have dom0 with 4 GB of RAM only and I have set the xenheap_megabytes=52

it does not look like that helped because xend became so slow stating up VM # 50 and I was forced to restart xend
I am restarting it now (it took already 24 minutes)

Thanks