Re: [Xen-users] BSOD w/ gplpv drivers and Windows 2008 R2 64-bit

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Jeff Fisher <jeff@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 21:51:22 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 03:52:37 +0000

One thing that would be useful once the domain is in a crashed state:

Send me the output of:
xenstore-ls /local/domain/<domid>/device/vbd

In that output will be the backend paths, also send me the output of:
xenstore-ls<backend path>

The crash is a result of a bug in Xen where it isn't handling a failure of the
frontend/backend device setup. I don't know why the setup is failing though.

I also just noticed that you are using 308. Before you do the above can you try
a newer version - I've just put 357 in the regular download area and maybe this
bug is already fixed.

K, I'll try the 357 download and if it doesn't work, get you all that info.

Hopefully the signed drivers will be updated soon if it does indeed work :)

Thanks,
Jeff