Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] Cannot Start Linux Paravirtualized (PV) Guests with Xen 4.2-unstable

On 19/03/2012 16:48, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 19.03.12 at 03:25, "Fajar A. Nugraha"<list@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
You might get better response from developers if you have a concise,
complete bug report instead of simply saying "it doesn't work. help!".
Indeed, specifically if you post on xen-devel. And please stop cross
posting (moving xen-devel to BCC); the majority of your mails belong
(at most) onto xen-users.

Jan

Hi,

I have already provided my installation steps, configuration files and error logs in /var/log/xen.

Have you missed them? Please check my earlier emails.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)