[Xen-users] [MUST WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO] [SUCCESS REPORT] Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM Virtual Machine with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 and Linux Kernel 3.3.0 in Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 dom0

Dear Xen Users and David Techer,

It is only in the last few days that I have had great success with Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM Virtual Machine with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 and Linux Kernel 3.3.0 in Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 dom0.

Please do watch my Youtube video on successful Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM domU.

Youtube video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGH05ZoMk6o

The duration of my home made video is only 26 minutes. My Youtube video demonstrates Xen VGA Passthrough of my Palit NVIDIA Geforce 8400 GS PCI Express x16 to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM.

Also read the documentation I have written for Xen, Linux Kernel and Xen VGA Passthrough.

Article 1: Building and Installing Xen 4.x and Linux Kernel 3.x on Ubuntu and Debian Linux
Version: 1.3
Filename of attachment: Building and Installing Xen 4.x and Linux Kernel 3.x on Ubuntu and Debian Linux - Version 1.3.pdf

Article 2: Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview 64-bit English HVM domU and Windows XP Home Edition SP3 HVM domU with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 and Linux Kernel 3.3.0 in Ubuntu 11.10 oneiric ocelot amd64 Final Release Dom0
Version: 1.3
Filename of attachment: Xen VGA Passthrough - Version 1.3.pdf

Please read the following xen-user and xen-devel mailing list threads:

(1)
(2)

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Yours sincerely,

Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Singapore