[Xen-users] xcp 1.5 beta storage repository

Hi

I installed xcp 1.5 beta on ibm hs22 blade with an external sas DS3500 storage.

I'm unable to create a Storage Repository: if I try to create one with xsconsole it says "the operation cannot be performed because a device underlying the SR is in use by the host".

The storage is not mounted by the host.

Could someone help me?

thank you

bye